Built on talent

Title Two

Text Two

Start your job search Button 2

Our recruitment is based on finding people who really care - people who naturally live our CORE values, in the work they do, every day. In return, we offer a great place to work, a place where you’re valued. Together we’re making a difference in the world.

Every day may not be a breeze, in fact, your career at Optivo will bring fresh challenges and the opportunity to grow and develop. One thing we can guarantee is that you’ll gain an enormous sense of reward and satisfaction from helping our residents to live their best lives and have a lot of fun along the way!

So, if you love working in an environment where no two days are the same; enjoy a challenge, and thrive in a committed, high performing team that’s constantly striving to improve and make a difference – then we'd love to hear from you.

What's in it for you?

Salaries

Our salaries are competitively evaluated and benchmarked across our sector.

We promise fair salaries and perform annual reviews.

Benefits

We’ve a range of benefits for colleagues, including generous annual leave and excellent pension contributions, as well as high street discounts and healthcare cash plans.

Read more about our benefits below.

Career

We’ve a structured management development programme. In quarter 1 of 2021, 36% of roles were filled by internal candidates, and 6% of colleagues are enrolled in professional qualifications.

We offer agile and hybrid working with multiple office locations and IT kit to work remotely.

Training

In 2020, 982 colleagues accessed learning opportunities with us. 89 colleagues are enrolled in apprenticeship courses, and 20% of people managers have completed a management qualification with us.

We offer blended learning and a range of opportunities to all colleagues.

Environment

We’ve made positive steps towards a more sustainable future for all by adopting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs).

We’ve also achieved SHIFT Gold for the second year running, coming second out of 40 providers who were assessed against the ‘green’ standard for the housing sector.

Culture

We embrace cultural diversity and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation and as One Team. We understand that colleagues who feel they can be themselves at work are happier and more productive.

Read more about what our employees say about working for us here.

Our values

We take ownership and responsibility. We're positive, engaging and we put residents at the heart of everything we do.

We work together and support each other. We're united behind our goals and we don’t pass the buck.

We show consideration, we treat everybody with fairness, we value our fellow colleagues.

We go the extra mile, we’re passionate about achievement, we’re eager to learn.

Our benefits

We aim to attract, motivate and retain the right people. Our benefits reflect the diversity of our colleagues and the support we offer.

Birthday leave

Have an additional day off during your birthday month, on us!

Learn with us

We offer personalised learning and development opportunities including study support for qualifications and apprenticeships!

Perkz employee discounts

Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz, including a variety of outlets, activities and more.

Season ticket loans

We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute, saving you money!

Cycle to work

Optivo provides access to an approved cycle to work scheme, providing the opportunity to buy a bike, accessories and saving tax contributions.

Life Assurance

Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated person of choice.

Long service awards

We like to recognise, celebrate and thank colleagues for their long service.

Healthcare cash plan

Join our scheme and claim back on the costs for opticians, dentists and more via Simply Health.

Pensions

We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a contribution to your pension. You can contribute up to 5% and we'll double your contribution. So, if you put in 5%, we’ll put in 10% giving you a total of 15%.

Flexible working

We offer flexible and hybrid working. This includes part time, compressed hours, and voluntary reduction in working hours – all to support our ability to deliver a brilliant service.

Holiday

We offer 27 days per year, plus bank holidays for new colleagues. This goes up to 30 days with your length of service. You can also buy and sell holiday if you wish.

Employee Assistance Programme

Access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress, anxiety, debt, lifestyle, relationships and more.